- Start with generously seasoning the steaks with salt, pepper and cajun spice.
- Next, gently baste the steaks with the truffle oil.
- Once well-covered in oil, rub the meat with the last bit of dry ingredients: rosemary and thyme.
- Leave the steaks to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut your vegetables into large chunky pieces.
- Once your braai is hot, grill the steak for approximately 4 minutes on each side, along with the seasonal vegetables. Gradually turn the veggies until golden and soft.
- Rest the meat in a dish with butter for 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetables to the dish and serve.
- 2x 700g tomahawk steaks
- 500g seasonal vegetables
- 500g butter
- 250ml truffle oil / Extra-virgin olive oil
- 20g rosemary
- 20g thyme
- 10g salt
- 10g pepper
- 10g Cajun spice
Source: https://megamaster.co.za/blogs/recipes/beef-tomahawk-steakShop Now