- 800g Small sweet potato
- 30g Packet taco spice mix
- 280g Jar coles brand mixed chargrilled peppers, drained reserving oil
- 1 teaspoon Grated lime rind
- 1.20 kgs coles Australian beef rump steak
- 375g Green beans, halved
- 400g Can Coles brand red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
- ½ Small red onion, sliced thinly
- As required Olive oil or vegetable oil, to top up
- ¼ cup Lime juice
- ½ cup Coriander leaves
Step 1 – Preheat oven to 220C (200C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Step 2 – Wash sweet potato well and pat dry. Cut into wedges lengthways, leaving skin on.
Step 3 – Toss in a large bowl with 2 tsp of the spice mix and 2 tbsp of reserved oil. Place in a single layer on prepared tray. Season with salt.
Step 4 – Bake for 30-40 mins or until tender and browned.
Step 5 – Combine remaining spice mix, lime rind and 2 tablespoons of reserved oil in a small bowl. Rub all over steak.
Step 6 – Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high.
Step 7 – Cook green beans in a large saucepan of boiling water for 1 min. Drain and refresh in a bowl of iced water. Drain well.
Step 8 – Combine green beans, kidney beans, tomato, onion and peppers in a large bowl. Pour remaining reserved oil into a measuring jug and top up to 1/4 cup with vegetable or olive oil. Add lime juice and season. Add dressing to bean mixture and toss well.
Step 9 – Season steak. Cook on grill for 2 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
Step 10 – Rest for 5 mins. Slice. Add coriander to salad and season.
Serve sliced steak and any juices with wedges, sour cream and salad.Shop Now