1. Bluff Meat Supply Premium Cut rump steak
2. Garlic Butter
4. 1 tablespoon of olive oil
5. Salt and pepper for taste
1. Remove the steak from the packaging and sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat the pan and Add one tablespoon of olive oil.
3. Render the steak fat side by searing it on high heat until it is brown, reduce heat to medium, and sear the steak for 2 minutes on each side until a brown crust has formed.
4. Reduce heat to low, add garlic butter, tilt the pan so butter pools to one side, and spoon butter over steaks for 30 seconds.
5. Transfer steak to rest.
1. Slice ciabatta into medium slices.
2. Preheat the pan with garlic butter on low heat, then add ciabatta to a pan for 10 seconds on each side. Increase heat to medium and cook for 90 seconds on each side until toasted.
Cut the steak into medium slices, then place on a wooden chopping board, spread garlic butter, and then place the steak and ciabatta bread.Shop Now