- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1/3 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 strips bacon, cut into 4 strips
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Make slits width-wise in chicken, being careful not to cut all the way through chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, spinach, artichokes, and ½ cup of mozzarella. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Fill every other slit with cream cheese mixture and fill remaining slits with a piece of bacon. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup mozzarella on top and drizzle with oil.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and bacon is crispy, 35 minutes.