- 340g rigatoni pasta
- 600g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into in.-thick strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ¾ teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup dry white wine or additional broth
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a 5lt stockpot, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; return to pot.
- Meanwhile, toss chicken with 2 tablespoons oil, teaspoon salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook and stir chicken, half at a time, over medium-high heat 3-5 minutes or until no longer pink; remove from pan.
- In same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until tender. Add broth and wine. Bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan; cook 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and remaining salt; cook until tomatoes are softened. Stir in spinach until wilted.
- Add chicken and tomato mixture to pasta; heat through, tossing to combine. Serve with cheese.