– 2 kg BMS Frozen chicken drumsticks
– 1 cup roughly chopped onions
– 1 cup chopped tomato
– 2 houses of garlic chopped
– 1 teaspoon Thyme and Rosemary
– 1 packet chicken soup
– 1 cup mayonnaise
– 1 cup apricot or peach jam
- Place the BMS frozen chicken drumsticks in an oven pan.
- Put tomatoes, onion, garlic, thyme and Rosemary into the pan with the chicken.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mayonnaise and jam, into a smooth creamy paste.
- Spread the all the paste evenly over the pan until all the chicken is covered.
- Sprinkle the chicken soup over evenly.
- Place the pan in the oven at 150°C and bake for 1 to 1 hr and 30 minutes.
Serve with jacket potatoes and BMS mixed vegetables.Shop Now