- 6 pork chops
- Black pepper
- 100ml tomato sauce
- 12,5ml Worcestershire sauce
- 25ml soy sauce
- 25ml grape vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 160 ̊C.
- Score the fatty edges of the pork chops and season well with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the pork chops in an oven dish.
- Blend the remaining ingredients and pour over the chops.
- Cover and bake for about 45 minutes or until the chops are tender.
- Grill uncovered for a few minutes until brown.
Source: Source: You – Let’s Cook book by Carmen NiehausShop Now